Tidbits on Yang Se Jong
- He wasn’t interested in acting until he saw a play named ‘Snow Drops’ during junior high school.
- He learnt Taekwondo and turned down a scholarship from Samsung Foundation where he could have attended a Sports University.
- During high school years, being in an all boy school, he spent his time running between Taekwondo and bookstores. He loves reading so much that the owner gave him a part-time job. He worked at the bookstore for 2 years.
- He enjoys solitude.
- He loves wine and collects perfumes.
- He is the only child in the family.
- His role model is American actor, Bradley Cooper.
- He prefers people to remember him by his character names, and is uncomfortable playing with social media. He has an official instagram account, but it is managed by his agency.
- He does not like to be called Monster Rookie and also does not think he is one.